Projective Hiring Day
- Thursday, March 16, 2017
- Spoorwegmuseum Train World
- Prinses Elisabethplein 5
- 1030 Schaerbeek
Sign up for our Hiring Day here.
Projective is looking to hire Project Managers to help continue its stellar growth. To this end, Projective will host a Hiring Day to fast-track high potential applicants, to be held March 16th at Train World in Schaerbeek, Belgium. Instead of a selection process that can normally take weeks, Projective is bringing company leaders together for one evening to close the deal with promising Project Managers. Projective now counts over 100 Project Managers across 5 markets – Belgium, the UK,the Netherlands, France and Germany.
Projective is a quickly growing company that strives to be the best in project management for Europe’s financial services industry. The track record is positive – since Projective opened its doors in 2006, it has grown into 5 countries where it employs more than 100 people and services all financial centers in Europe. Projective’s structure allows employees to mold their own career – everyone has the same title and all team members at Projective work directly with clients. Projective has worked with industry leaders such as Euroclear, BNP Paribas Fortis, Swift, Deutsche Bank and ING. Projective’s CEO, Stefan Dierckx, is regularly featured by the press to share his perspective on the future of the financial services industry.
Projective is growing and always looking for sharp talent to join the team. To make the selection process simpler for high quality talent, Projective has planned a Hiring Day. In an evening blitz of discussions, candidates interested in joining Projective will be able to undergo all 3 of the regular selection interviews at once. Following each interview, candidates will be provided feedback and be notified whether they are invited to the next round. The Hiring Day is characteristic of Projective’s approach to its work – efficient yet selective.
If you have experience working in project management in the financial industry and feel enthusiastic about working in a flat, dynamic and growing company – join us! Application submissions can be sent to email@example.com
What we’re looking for
Projective is the trusted provider of Project and Program Managers with deep expertise in the following domains:
- Regulations (MIFID II, GDPR, AML, KYC, CRS, FRTB, Solvency,Cybersecurity, Brexit…)
- PSD 2 & Payments
- Digital Banking
- Technology Selection & Implementation
- Centralized PMO & portfolio management
- Project Management Excellence
- Solution implementation
- Agile project delivery
- Operational Excellence & LEAN
We assist our clients in their transformation journey by bringing them the unique combination of deep business knowledge and strong project delivery capabilities.
Our project managers are committed to deliver.
Our team has a solid delivery track record, in transformation roadmap definition, in solution and service design, in implementation and in integration.
As an ideal candidate:
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in the banking & Insurance
industry, of which 3+ years as project manager
- You have managed projects with at least 10 FTEs and budgets > €1 million
- Your experience covers the complete project life cycle, from defining
business case up to deployment and after care.
- You have a proven knowledge in any of the domains mentioned above.
- You managed scope, planning, stakeholders, budgets, etc. and are used to C-level
- Your projects cover both IT and business domains.
- You are eager to work in an international context You are a hands-on,
results-oriented, social, diplomatic team player with leadership
skills, and eager to work in Tier-1 environments.
- You are optimistic and flexible by nature, and have a ‘roll up your sleeves’ mentality.
- You have a degree in Economics, IT, Civil Engineering or MBA. Project methodology certification is a plus.
Please visit our website for more details on the profiles that Projective is recruiting.
Interested in working at Projective? Apply now!