The Test Engineer is a key member of a squad, defining test cases from requirements along with business analysts, automating tests along with developers and maintaining the CI environment.
- Develop and/or control the development of test specifications/test cases/ sets of regression tests, for new and enhanced software release of applications in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop test schedules and ensure follow-through so that deadlines for testing completion are met.
- Participate in requirements/design reviews of new products to ensure testability and become acquainted with new products.
- May propose and lead the implementation of process improvement efforts.
- Supervise test execution and verification/validation phase, follow-up all problems captured/reported, provide input for reports and follow-up change requests.
- Participate in the development of test automation tools.
- May follow-up all aspects of the pilot testing of software in customers’ environment.
- You need a degree in computer science (or equivalent).
- Be able to use at least one of the following Unix OS: RedHat Linux, SELinux, AIX or Solaris. No sysadmin skills required.
- Knowledge of Test Management tool (HP QC/ALM, TestLink, Xray, etc.)
- Knowledge of some Programming skills e.g. Java, Python, Perl, C++
- Knowledge of OS scripting languages (shell, bash) is a plus
- Knowledge of the security aspects in software design and development (PKI, TLS, LAU, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of Git, CMake, Conan is a plus
- Notions of security technologies (PKI, TLS…) is a plus
- Knowledge of Java is a plus
- Troubleshooting skills (with GDB & DBX) is a plus
You won’t and up in a typical recruiting or consulting agency, we are truly a category of one. We coach young tech talent and prime them for the professional world.
Here’s what you can expect from us
- You will get the chance to develop your skills in a BizDevOps agile environment.
- Do meaningful work. When you join us, you’ll work on purposeful projects that push the envelope of technology.
- Benefit from a personal career coach. Ongoing development and learning is a core part of our DNA, and it’ll be part of yours, too.
- Career mobility. After two years, you’ll have the opportunity to directly work for a client and grow your professional mobility.
- We take care of you. We provide competitive compensation, benefits and more.
Who are we
We drive innovation and change in the financial industry by stimulating complex business transformation, sustainable change, measurable value and cost reduction. With our in-depth expertise in banking, payments, capital markets, asset management, stock exchanges and insurance, our experts carry organisations forward in the fields of regulation, digital innovation, (digital) change processes and operational excellence.
The ‘Projectivers’ are a unique collective of senior industry professionals, management consultants and delivery and technology experts. Together with our partners Exellys, DTSQUARED, The Glue, Start-ups.be & Scale-ups.eu and Smartfin, we provide financial institutions access to industry-leading innovative expertise and delivery. We serve their customers from offices in Europe’s leading European financial centres, including Brussels, Amsterdam, London, Frankfurt, Paris and Zurich.
Projective is, together with Exellys & DTSQUARED, part of Projective Group.
It’s all about our people – our DNA motivates our employees to go all-in and transpires in everything we do and makes us unique as an employer.
- Our Projectivers are in control of their (personal) development and destiny
- We don’t have levels which creates a collaborative structure
- We all share the same company objectives
- We aim to always communicate open and transparently
- We frequently meet-up at one of our bars – places of many stories
- We often celebrate successes and organise memorable offsites to secret destinations
Are you ready to take on a high-impact role at a distinctive, innovative and fast growing company?