Our mission, should you choose to accept it
Are you up for challenges in delivery excellence, operational excellence, regulatory or innovation in the financial industry? Do you want to become a consultant, coach and colleague for clients? Do you want to be at the table to talk about change? Are you up for this task to help your clients how to work and use their resources efficiently?
If all of the above is a big YES, then you need to read further.
A vibrant consultant
You’re born with great leadership skills, but also know when to step back. Bringing the project to a good end is always the goal and if you see any issue, you dare to speak up. A challenge is like an adventure that gives you an extra boost. You’re a natural networker and your entrepreneurial personality can discover and seize new opportunities quickly. You have a hands-on and pragmatic approach, are committed and you see travelling abroad as a fun occasion. Still with us?
How to blow us away
- You have approximately 5 years of relevant experience in a project context as a project manager or business analyst with PM experience.
- You have experience in Wholesale banking front, mid, back-office & regulations or Asset/ Investment management front, mid, back-office & regulations.
- You have experience in Financial Instruments (equities, bonds, derivates). STP processing, Data Management (fund structures, investments), Trading, Emir, Mifid, Libor and CRD.
- You have a university degree in finance, economy, IT, engineering or other relevant education.
- You’re a digital native who can think and act strategically.
- You don’t need to be held on a leach 24/7.
- You have a hands-on, can-do mentality and dynamic spirit.
- Your Dutch and English are native
- You want to live and breathe the #projectivelife.
- You are eligible to work in the Netherlands
- You are willing to do your assignment and in addition help the projective organisation grow.
- You live in the Netherlands.
- You have the following management skills:
- Problem-solving e.g. problem & opportunity analysis, business case, SWOT, cost/benefit & gap analysis
- Organisational skills e.g. activity breakdown, planning & execution, stakeholder management, presentation, communication skills, familiar with multiple project and development methodologies0
- Change management: project lifecycle monitoring (waterfall, agile& hybrid), vendor management, post-production support (i.e. training, user guides), effective team management including virtual teams (Strong communication skills)
- Analytical skills and preferably data crunching, e.g. SQL & pivot tables
- System and design thinking and implementation experience e.g. UML & use cases, Simcorp, Murex, Core banking etc.
- Experienced in IT and Business projects.
Who are we?
Together with our clients, we transform the financial industry by coaching and delivering the necessary changes. Our unparalleled seniority, neutrality, independency, pragmatic approach, and get-things-done mentality ensures a quick and successful rollout of our clients’ projects and programmes. We offer world-class project and programme management, as well as delivery and operational excellence, regulatory and innovation services. Our sole focus is on the financial industry which makes us real experts in that area. We get the job done, on time and within budget.
We have offices in Brussels, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Paris and our team consists of more than 150 Projectivers. Furthermore, we are part of a unique ecosystem for change which gives our clients and all Projectivers access to many talented companies and resources. Therefore, we can offer our clients the full solution. We can help them invest, develop and deliver.
What can you expect?
- No neatly set out career path – how and in which direction you want to evolve is your decision, but we will guide and coach you to the end line.
- A flat structure – we don’t work with titles and our managing partners still do work at clients. Also, chatting with your CEO over a beer at our bar is more than normal.
- No heavy management structures – our Projectivers are involved closely with the day-to-day company activities and have a real influence on the growth of the company.
- You’ll work in a team of highly experienced project and programme managers who will give you the necessary support in your projects & self-development.
- A training budget – so you can keep up with all the newest trends, developments and grow.
- A competitive salary with a variable component and company bonus.
- A company car and incredibly fun, surprising and memorable (informal) gatherings and events.
You’re still reading? Good, we’re also interested in you! Contact us and let’s test our chemistry!